AI Creative Videos

 

From Idea to Impact: My Journey Creating AI-Powered Creative Videos



Over the past few years, I’ve been actively using AI to transform how I create video content. My focus is simple—produce high-quality, engaging videos faster while maintaining creativity and performance. By combining my editing experience with AI tools, I’ve built a workflow that helps me scale content efficiently.

My Approach to AI Video Creation

I use AI as a support system for ideation, visuals, and automation. I start with concept planning and scripting, then move to asset creation, editing, and final optimization for platforms like YouTube and Instagram.

AI Tools I Use

I work with multiple AI tools depending on the task:

  • Runway – For AI video generation, background removal, and creative effects

  • Midjourney – For high-quality fashion-style and concept image generation

  • Pika Labs – For short AI-generated video clips and visual experiments

  • Sora (exploration) – For understanding advanced AI video generation workflows

  • ChatGPT – For scripting, ideation, and content structuring

  • n8n – For AI workflow automation and chatbot development

My AI Experience

I have hands-on experience applying AI in real projects. I’ve built automated workflows using n8n, created an AI chatbot for handling user queries, and used AI tools to generate visuals and speed up content production. I’ve also completed the Google AI Professional Certificate, which strengthened my understanding of AI in content creation and problem-solving. Currently, I’m learning AI and machine learning to grow further.

Results & Impact

Using AI, I’ve improved content speed, consistency, and engagement. It allows me to experiment with new styles while maintaining a strong focus on performance and audience retention.

Conclusion

For me, AI is not just a tool—it’s a creative advantage. I use it to work faster, think bigger, and create content that stands out.







Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.